Sales/Store Person – Marine Industry
AMI Group / Navionics Australia is the market leader in a wide range of specialised marine equipment in the recreational and commercial marine industry throughout Australia and SE Asia, with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Singapore and Vietnam.
We are seeking a motivated person with a real interest in boating and fishing and 3-4 year's full time work experience to join our team located in Lane Cove West, NSW.
Daily Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receipting and checking of stock into warehouse
- Picking, packing and consigning customer orders
- General phone and counter sales
- Assisting the office team as required
- Warehousing duties as required
- Fishing and Boating knowledge
- Current NSW drivers licence
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organised and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude, high work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office suite
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in the marine industry. If you feel you're the right person, and are looking to build a career with Australia's leading marine equipment distributor, please submit your resume to : email@example.com
Written applications including full resume for this position may be addressed to:
Compass Business Park
Unit 202, 27 Mars Road
Lane Cove West, NSW 2066
Your personal and career details are considered strictly confidential when applying for positions with AMI GROUP.
Important Note: This is a full time position. Applicants must have the immediate right to work full time in this location without visa restrictions.