NAV LIGHT MONITOR
The NV-2000 alarm monitor provides an intelligent networked solution for the monitoring up to 32 different NAV lights. The system consists of the NV-2000 display controller (as seen above) up to 4 NV-100 units and any number of NR-800 repeater displays. Communication is via a 2-wire network cable with a maximum cable length of 1000 meters.
• Visual & audible alarm for any faulty light.
• Every circuit monitored for faults ( bulb failure, power failure & wire break ).
• Twilight monitor.
• Will detect currents as low as one LED.
• All alarms are name programmable e.g. (Port) (Anchor) (NUC 1).
• NV-100 : Input\/output module.
• Eight outputs.
• Remote mounted twilight sensor input to provide 'No Lights On' warning.
• One relay output = 3 amp inductive: closes on any fault.