SUPERTRACK K4 DUMMY DOME TOP&BASE
GOT A QUESTION OR REQUIRE A QUOTE?
Please select your option below. An AMI sales representative will be in touch as soon as possible to assist with your enquiry.
Marine satellite TV antennas for your boat, available in a range of sizes and EIRP. Suitable for both satellite TV on yachts and commercial vessels, KNS marine satellite TV antennas are stabilised for clarity even in rough seas. Dish sizes range from 39-61cm for K Series Supertrack TVRO models. Simrad NX45 Navstation combines one of the finest waterproof chart plotters and fish finders available in one unit with a daylight viewable high resolution SVGA screen - 800 x 600 pixels. Simrad NX45 Navstation can be configured to be a plotter only, a sounder only, a radar only or any combination of all 3.
• Accepts two C-Map Max Port & Tide cards (Cards not included.)
• Head-up, Track-up, Course-up display
• 3000 waypoints.
• 25 reversible routes with 50 waypoints per route.
• 5 Track logs: 1 x 2000points, 4 x 500 points.
• 12 channel GPS.
• Man Overboard function.
• Weather Info - air temperature, barometric pressure history, fish forecast, sunshine\/rain forecast (requires VHF7200)
• Alarms - battery, shallow, deep, water temp & rate of change.
• Dual Frequency - 200 (15 degrees 600w or 6 degrees 1kw) & 50KHz (45 degrees 600w or 19 degrees 1Kw).
• 7 Display Modes including: Zoom, A-scope, Std\/Bottom Lock, Data, Fuel (optional sensor required).
• Output power: 1kw or 600 watts RMS.
• Water Proof: IPX7.
• Useable Depth: 400m(600w) or 600m(1kw).
• Voltage: 12-24v DC (15w with backlight).
• Radar Chart overlay option.
• Uses 10 bit target detection & digital STC synthesis for enhanced target detection.
• Cable Length: Radome 15m.
• Optional Heading Sensor for improved Radar image stabilisation.
• Power: 12\/24vDC 18\" 25w.
• Manufacturer: Simrad
Manufacturer: KNS - Satellite Systems