4020MK2F SCH826 STEEL SPEED LOG SYS
Walker 4020 is a new compact EM speed log for smaller vessels which require a \"Wheelmarked\" MED type approved system in a minimal
package reducing the size and number of sub-units required. This results in a smaller, lighter system which is simpler to install.
The 4020 design is based on the larger, proven and type approved, Walker 7070 Integrated Speed Log, Wind Data and Weather Data System.
The 4020 combines the electronics unit with the speed and distance indicator in one master unit which may be console or bracket mounted.
High reliability sensors - 5 year warranty - flush fitting, fixed and retractable types houses in hull fittings suitable for various hull materials
such as aluminium alloy, steel, GRP and wood.
• Full compatibility with Walker 4040, 4060 and 7070 flush fitting, fixed or retractable speed log sensors and hull fittings.
• Multipoint speed calibration at speeds from -20 to 80 knots.
• Removable keypad \"calibrator\".
• Built-in speed simulator.
• NMEA 0183⁄ RS422 and 200ppnm outputs to other ship systems.
• Repeater indicators to DIN144 standard.
• Simple to install, operate and service.
• EM speed log technology drawn from over 25 years experience.
Manufacturer: Lilley and Gillie - Walker