SOLASOLV Anti Glare Sunscreens
The original anti-glare roller screen for navigation bridge windows. The SOLASOLV® brand name has grown to be internationally recognised for Reliable Performance, Quality, Support & Service. The most effective and reliable sun protection available for newbuilds, refits, upgrades and conversions.
Quality Assurance: Features of SOLASOLV® screens include:
- Comply With Marine Regulations - ISO 8468:1995 M Notice 760, MSSN No. 1419 1998.
- Instantly Retractable - In accordance with IMO 184.108.40.206.6 for Removable Screens
- Type Approved - SOLASOLV® screens are the only brand available to be Type Approved by Lloyds, DNV and ABS.
- Quality Assured Products - Grade ‘A’ quality components and finish with a SEVEN year warranty, including parts and labour.
- Quality Assured Manufacturer - Approved to SSMQA standards.
- Choice of Shade Film Colours - gold, silver, grey, bronze.
- Choice of Aluminium Profile Colours - over 400 shades.
- Choice of Operating Systems - manual, battery operated, electric, remote controlled.
- Suitable for use on any Type of Vessel - from cruise ships to tugs.
- Custom Made - to your exact dimensions and specifications.
- Flexible application - suitable for most shapes, angles and sizes of window.
- Easy To Install and Simple To Operate - one complete unit with instructions and all fittings supplied.
- No Maintenance - an additional feature of the SOLASOLV® screen is a hidden brush system incorporated into the cassette headbox which cleans the back of the shade film as it is raised or lowered.
- Free Spare Parts - with every order for peace of mind.