R5 SUPREME GPS NAV SYSTEM INCL
IMO require SOLAS class ships to carry type approved GPS equipment. Saab can offer the new generation R5 systems of IMO-compliant GPS and DGPS solutions, either as stand-alone Navigation Systems or as an addition to the family Saab R5 AIS systems.
The new R5 SUPREME NAV products are self-monitoring and extremely user friendly. The R5 SUPREME NAV system is utilizing the highly versatile R5 CDU and together with the proven R4 Sensor and modern antennas it represents one of the most fl exible navigation systems on the market.
R5 SUPREME GPS⁄ DGPS SYSTEM
The R5 SUPREME NAV system provides
the user with a fl exible, future proof product. The large colour touch-screen display and multitude of interfaces make the system highly appropriate for integration into modern networked bridge solutions.
• 7\" ultra-bright high contrast colour touch LCD.
• Touch, Keypad or USB keyboard control.
• Display of latitude, longitude, speed over ground and course over ground.
• Capability to handle and store up to 4000 individually named waypoints and up to 100 different routes.
• Man Over Board (MOB) and Event Mark functionality.
• Two trip log counters with indication of average speed and accumulated time during motion.
• Scheduled Alerts, user configurable time alarms and time to ETA alarms.
Manufacturer: SAAB TransponderTech AB