CHARGER YPWR 12V/16A/3 BANKS
- YPower 12V⁄ 16A YO12-16ST model
- CAN-BUS interface, 3 (including one for the engine battery) : +BAT E, +BAT 1 et +BAT 2 (integrated Mosfet splitter.) Each bank can be used individually and deliver - the rated current
- Total rated current (+⁄ -7%) ⁄ Rated power 16A⁄ 228W.
- Charging curve IU or IUoU through internal dip switches (Boost, Absorption and Floating – factory setting) - Selectable automatic Refresh.
- Battery type: Lead sealed as factory setting - Other choices through internal setting (Calcium Lead, gel, AGM, LiFePO4, Opened, etc.).
- Boost voltage: 14,4VDC for Lead sealed battery (factory setting).
- Floating voltage: 13,8VDC for Lead sealed battery (factory setting).
- Regulation tolerance before output diode and fuse < 2% (at rated conditions).
- Peak to peak ripple < 2% (at rated conditions).
- Automotive fuse in the minus pole -BAT 1 x 20A⁄ 32V (F500).
- Casing comprises 3 parts : Aluminium sink frame, Thermoplastic body, Aluminium clasp.
- Dimensions: 236 x 180 x 96 mm ⁄ 2,1 kg.
- Standards: CE⁄ EMC: EN61204-3 - J1171⁄ ISO8846 for model 12V⁄ 40A. CE ⁄ Security - Others: EN60335-2-29, ABYC A-31 - Pending UL and CSA .
- Protected against leaking input surges by VDR rupture (voltage dependent resistor) - Not covered by warranty, against output polarity reversal by fuse rupture (removable automotive type), against short-cuircuit and surge, against abnormal overheating by cutting off the charger (internal temperature probe - automatic restart).
- Options: Output voltage compensation : -18mV⁄ ℃
Manufacturer: CRISTEC Chargers and Inverters