CHARGER YPWR 12V/25A/3 BANKS
- YPower YPO12-25ST model: 12V⁄ 25A.
- Recommended battery bank (Ah) 200-300Ah.
- Voltage From 90 to 265VAC single-phase automatic.
- Frequency from 47 to 65Hz automatic.
- Input current consumption 230⁄ 115VAC 1,7⁄ 3,4A.
- Recommended power for a generator 435W, power factor 1, efficiency 90% typical.
- Removable input fuses T6,3A⁄ 250V, SCHURTER MST 250 Réf. 0034.6623 (F101). 3 (including one for the engine battery) : +BAT E, +BAT 1 et +BAT 2 (integrated Mosfet splitter.) Each bank can be used individually and deliver the rated current.
- Total rated current (+⁄ -7%) ⁄ Rated power 25A⁄ 356W.
- Charging curve IU or IUoU through internal dip switches (Boost, Absorption and Floating – factory setting) - Selectable automatic Refresh.
- Battery type lead sealed as factory setting - Other choices through internal setting (Calcium Lead, gel, AGM, LiFePO4, Opened, etc.)
- Boost voltage 14,4VDC for Lead sealed battery (factory setting).
- Floating voltage 13,8VDC for Lead sealed battery (factory setting).
- Regulation tolerance before output diode and fuse < 2% (at rated conditions).
- Peak to peak ripple < 2% (at rated conditions).
- Automotive fuse in the minus pole -BAT 1 x 30A⁄ 32V (F500)
- Cooling: Natural (fanless) - Electric fan controlled in temperature and current for 12V⁄ 60A and 24V⁄ 30A models.
- Sound level 0.
- Operating temperature: From -20℃ to +60℃ , derating from 60℃ . Above 65℃ , automatic charger switch off, automatic restart when temperature decreases.
- Storage temperature From -20℃ to +70℃ .
- Casing comprises 3 parts: aluminium sink frame, thermoplastic body, aluminium clasp.
- Dimensions: 236 x 180 x 96 mm ⁄ 2,1 kg.
- IP22, PCB protection: Water-repellent varnish (marine environment).
- CE ⁄ EMC EN61204-3 - J1171⁄ ISO8846 for model 12V⁄ 40A, CE ⁄ Security - Others EN60335-2-29, ABYC A-31 - Pending UL and CSA.
- Protections against leaking input surges by VDR rupture (voltage dependent resistor) - Not covered by warranty, against output polarity reversal by fuse rupture (removable automotive type) against short-cuircuit and surge against abnormal overheating by cutting off the charger (internal temperature probe - automatic restart).
Manufacturer: CRISTEC Chargers and Inverters