CHARGER YPWR 12V/60A/3 BANKS
- YPower YPO12-60ST 12V⁄ 60A model.
- Recommended battery bank (Ah) 500-700Ah,
- CAN-BUS interface,
- voltage from 90 to 265VAC single-phase automatic,
- frequency from 47 to 65Hz automatic.
- Input current consumption 230⁄ 115VAC 4,4⁄ 8,7A.
- Recommended power for a generator 1050W. Power factor 1, efficiency 90% typical.
- Removable input fuses T15A⁄ 250V 6,3x32 (F101).
- Number of battery banks 3 (including one for the engine battery) : +BAT E, +BAT 1 et +BAT 2 (integrated Mosfet splitter). Each bank can be used individually and deliver the rated current.
- Total rated current (+⁄ -7%) ⁄ Rated power 60A⁄ 855W.
- Charging curve IU or IUoU through internal dip switches (Boost, Absorption and Floating – factory setting) - Selectable automatic Refresh.
- Battery type: Lead sealed as factory setting - Other choices through internal setting (Calcium Lead, gel, AGM, LiFePO4, Opened, etc.)
- Boost voltage 14,4VDC for Lead sealed battery (factory setting).
- Floating voltage 13,8VDC for Lead sealed battery (factory setting).
- Regulation tolerance before output diode and fuse < 2% (at rated conditions).
- Peak to peak ripple < 2% (at rated conditions).
- Automotive fuse in the minus pole -BAT 3 x 25A⁄ 32V (F500, F501, F502).
- Cooling: Natural (fanless) - Electric fan controlled in temperature and current for 12V⁄ 60A and 24V⁄ 30A models.
- Sound level < 50dBa at 1m.
- Operating temperature (230VAC) From -20℃ to +60℃ , derating from 60℃ . Above 65℃ , automatic charger switch off, automatic restart when temperature decreases.
- Storage temperature from -20℃ to +70℃ .
- Casing material Casing comprises 3 parts: Aluminium sink frame, thermoplastic body, aluminium clasp.
- Dimensions: 289 x 195 x 106 mm ⁄ 3,5kg.
- IP22, PCB protection: Water-repellent varnish (marine environment).
- CE ⁄ EMC EN61204-3 - J1171⁄ ISO8846 for model 12V⁄ 40A, CE ⁄ Security - Others EN60335-2-29, ABYC A-31 - Pending UL and CSA. Against leaking input surges by VDR rupture (voltage dependent resistor) - Not covered by warranty, against output polarity reversal by fuse rupture (removable automotive type), against short-cuircuit and surge, against abnormal overheating by cutting off the charger (internal temperature probe - automatic restart). Temperature probe:
- Output voltage compensation : -18mV⁄ ℃ .
Manufacturer: CRISTEC Chargers and Inverters