FUEL TANK MASTER FM30 AC240 SEALANT
FAC240 Class B is a two-part polysulfide paste, USA Certified product that has an open time of 30 minutes. FAC240 is a quick turn around rapid cure adhesive sealant for use in marine, automotive and aircraft fuel tanks.
The mixture has a thixotropic non-sag consistency, and can be readily applied with a spatula or extrusion gun to form an adhesive seal. It will cure to a 100% fuel resistant rubber, at temperatures above 5oC, and exhibits excellent tooling properties with very low shrinkage.
- Class B two-part Polysulfide paste
- USA Certified product with an open time of 30 minutes.
- Thixotropic non sag consistency.
- Can be applied with a spatula or extrusion gun to form an adhesive seal.
- Will cure to a fuel resistant rubber at temperatures above 7℃ .
- Exhibits excellent tooling properties with very low shrinkage.