MD52A/X MAGNET COMP SENS 3PH 400HZ
• A Magnetic Fluxgate Coil which senses the Heading of a Ship's Magnetic Compass.
• Provides Digital NMEA 0183 Heading Data from A Ship's Magnetic Compass when used with the MARINE DATA MD97\/52.
• The host compass can remain mounted in a Class A1 binnacle meeting ISO 2269.
• Rugged ABS Housing.
• Independently tested to IEC60945:2002 by TUV.
• Product Service Ltd.
The MD52A\/X from Marine Data is a magnetic fluxgate 'pick off' coil which senses the heading of a ship's magnetic compass and provides a digital NMEA 0183 output. The MD52A\/X is clamped to an externally gimballed host compass inside its deviation corrected binnacle. Requires the MARINE DATA MD97\/52 Compass Sensor Interface to drive the coil and provide a digital NMEA heading output. May be used directly with the MARINE DATA MD76\/1 Analogue Heading Monitor and the MD97JB Junction Box to drive the coil in an analogue heading monitor system without the MD97\/52 Compass Sensor Interface.
• Enables digital NMEA 0183 compass repeaters to be used with an existing ship's magnetic compass.
• Compass Sensor for the MARINE DATA MD76\/1 Independent Heading Monitor.
Manufacturer: Marine Data Sensors/Repeaters