MD69 TWIN SP BEARING COMPASS REPEATER
• IP67 Weatherproof Marinised Bearing Repeater.
• Dual scale 36:1 Precision Compass Card Display.
• For Taking Celestial and Terrestrial Bearings.
• Accepts the MARINE DATA Azimuth Sight.
• NMEA Digital Input.
• Automatically Detects NMEA Heading Types.
• Local and Remote Dimming Control.
• Conforms with Military Specifications.
The MD69 from MARINE DATA is a dual scale NMEA-based heading repeater designed for taking celestial and terrestrial bearings. Equipped with a 36:1 precision dual scale compass card display, digital heading data (ship's heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
• Dual scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display.
• Gimballed and balanced for optimal taking of bearings using the optional MD69AZI Azimuth Sight.
• Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type.
• Prioritisation of heading type: HDT (true), HDG (magnetic + variation), HDM (magnetic).
• Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data.
• Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset.
• NMEA 0183 interface.
• Local and Remote dimming control.
• Repeats the heading display of a ship's magnetic or gyro compass at a convenient location on a vessel.
• Allows celestial and terrestrial bearings to be taken when used in conjunction with the MD69AZI Azimuth Sight.
• Provides the heading display in an Electro-magnetic Compass System.
Manufacturer: Marine Data Sensors/Repeaters