FIXSEAL+MSP190 STRUCTURAL W/G BLACK 600
Fix190 MSP190 (DNV Type Approved Product, Certificate No, K-3227, Germanischer Lloyd, AS⁄ NZS4020) is the ultimate high strength, one-component adhesive sealant based on MS-Polymer for structural bonding and direct glazing bonding and sealing. The product cures into a very strong but flexible rubber, with excellent adhesion to many marine substrates such as; timber, fibreglass, carbon fibre, epoxy coated products, glass, ceramic, aluminium, all stainless steels, copper, rough and treated metals, and most plastics (consult our technical department). Fixtech has undertaken Structural Testing of Fix190 MSP190 by Structural Testing Services for DNV. Contact Fixtech for a copy of the results.
- MS Polymer, chemically neutral and fully elastic.
- Availble in Black and White.
- Free of isocyanates and solvents.
- Extra long working time.
- Suitable for above and below waterline.
- Potable water certified.
- Paintable and resistant to mould. (Compatibility tests recommended)
- UV stable producing non-yellowing whites and colour fast blacks.
- Primeless bonding to most substrates.
- 3.6MPa - Equivalent to holding 36Kg per cm\u00b2
- Available in a 600ml sausage.