TRON 45SX MANUAL RELEASE EPIRB
• Operates on the SARSAT⁄ COSPAS frequency 406 MHz. Identification and positioning via satellite.
• Transmits also on the air traffic emergency frequency 121,5 MHz for homing.
• Easy mounting with bulkhead mounting bracket.
• Optional container for alternative use.
• Manual or sea water activation.
• Manual switch panel and strobe light.
• Light weight and small size.
• Standard 48 hours operational time.
• Complies with IMO⁄ SOLAS⁄ GMDSS regulations.
• Tron 45S⁄ SX EPIRB's will be replaced by⁄ of the new Tron 60S⁄ GPS within a short time.
• 97800 Tron 45SX Complete main unit.
• 97802 Container.
• 98955 User manual.