MD61 RUDDER ANGLE TRANSMITTER
Transmits the ship's rudder angle to a remote display. Input shaft is mechanically linked to the ship's rudder stock. Rudder angle may be transmitted to several displays at different locations on the ship.
• Dual NMEA and analogue voltage outputs.
• Geared potentiometer.
• Suitable for military and commercial vessels.
• Dimensions: Height 133mm, 200mm Diameter.
• Weight: 3kg.
• Potentiometer Gearing: 4:1 (1\u00b0 of input shaft rotation = 4\u00b0 of potentiometer movement).
• Connector: 15-way female Triad type.
• Standard Colour: Window Grey RAL7040; semi-gloss finish.
• Digital Output: NMEA 0183.
• Analogue Output: DC voltage from 5Kohm variable potentiometer (volt free).
• Power: 24V DC.
• Input is a direct mechanical link from a ship's rudder.
Manufacturer: Marine Data Sensors/Repeaters