MD94 SIGNAL JUNC BOX W/NMEA BUFFER
• One digital NMEA output may drive up to 8 digital NMEA devices.
• Quick & simple implementation of a NMEA-based system.
• Distributes NMEA 0183 data from any independent source.
• Digital NMEA devices can be kept isolated.
• Ideal earth point in a navigation system.
• Rugged, marinised aluminium alloy housing.
The MD94 from MARINE DATA is a NMEA 0183 signal distribution box which enables one digital NMEA output to drive several digital NMEA devices. The MD94 allows a quick and simple configuration and implementation of a NMEA-based navigation system. The MD94⁄ 5 may be used to distribute NMEA 0183 data from any independent source.
Digital NMEA devices can be kept isolated, preventing a total system failure if one NMEA device should malfunction. The MD94 provides an ideal point at which to earth the devices in a navigation system. The MD94 has a rugged, marinised aluminium alloy housing finished in black to complement other external marine navigation equipment.
The MD94 Signal Junction Box with NMEA Buffer from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
• Six optically isolated NMEA data outputs; 2 non-isolated outputs.ix optically isoladed NMEA data outputs;
• Digital NMEA devices can be kept isolated, preventing a total system failure if one NMEA device should malfunction.
• Factory configurable special options available.
• Rugged marinised construction.
• Designed to allow simple deployment of a Navigation System.
• Allows a quick & simple configuration and implementation of a NMEA-based Navigation System.
• Distributes buffered NMEA 0183 data to any convenient location on a vessel.
Manufacturer: Marine Data Sensors/Repeaters