MD77HM DIAL COMP REP W/HEADING MONITOR
• Multi-function Compass Repeater.
• Traditional Marine Compass Card Display.
• Integral Heading Monitor.
• Automatically Detects NMEA Heading Types.
• Automatic Baud Rate Detection.
• Local and Remote Dimming Control.
• Conforms with IEC60945:2002.
The MD77HM from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based Heading Repeater combined with a Heading Monitor. Digital Heading data (ship's heading) may be conveniently displayed and monitored at any location on a vessel. The ship's heading may be monitored and an alarm given if this exceeds a pre-set bandwidth. When multiple heading sources are available in the heading data (e.g. True and Magnetic) the MD77HM allows the user to select the heading source and indicates which heading source is in current use. Compact and rugged, the MD77HM offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment. The MD77HM from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simpl to maintain.
• Integrated Heading Monitor which sets an Alarm when-off course.
• Main and Emergency power supplies; with monitoring of both.
• Dual NMEA inputs for two compasses shared on the same physical connector.
• Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type.
• Prioritisation of heading type: HDT (true), HDG (magnetic + variation), HDM (magnetic).
• Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data and automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a rest.
• Local and Remote dimming control.
• Repeats the display of a ship's magnetic or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel and provides a Heading Monitor facility at that location.
• Provides the heading display in an Electro-magnetic Compass System.
Manufacturer: Marine Data Sensors/Repeaters