MD73 TAPE COMP REP W/LED COURSE
• Large Format, High Contrast Moving Tape Display.
• LED Course To Steer Display.
• NMEA Digital Input.
• Automatically Detects NMEA Heading Types.
• Bulkhead or Panel Mount Options.
• Local Dimming Control.
• Rugged, Marinised Construction.
• Conforms with IEC60945:2002.
The MD73 from MARINE DATA is a NMEA-based heading repeater with a moving tape display. Digital heading data (ship's heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel. The MD73 can be set to show the Course To Steer over a \u00b1 30\u00b0 range on an illuminted LED bar-type display. Compact and rugged, the MD73 offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the availabe space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment. The MD73 from MARINE DATA: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
• Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type.
• Prioritisation of heading type: HDT (true), HDG (magnetic + variation), HDM (magnetic).
• Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data.
• Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requring a reset.
• NMEA 0183 interface.
• Local dimming control.
• Repeats the heading display of a ship's magnetic or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel.
• Provides the heading display in an Electro-magnetic Compass System.
Manufacturer: Marine Data Sensors/Repeaters