STRUCTURAL GRADE SILICONE WHITE
Fix8 White is a high quality architectural grade single component high modulus structural silicone sealant, neutral cure, that exhibits excellent physical properties. Suitable for typical sealing and structural bonding in glazing applications with metal, aluminium, Corian\u00ae most plastics and fibreglass substrates.
Fix8 White displays excellent weatherability and UV resistance curing to a high performance flexible rubber sealant in weatherproofing and structural applications. Fix8 White is suitable for glass curtain wall construction.
- Neutral cure, with a medium modulus structure.
- Available in White, Black, Translucent, Aluminium & Antique White.
- 12 - 30min working time depending on colour. Refer to the TDS for more information.
- Free of isocyanates and solvents.
- Primeless bonding to most common substrates.
- UV stable, with superior resistance to mould and weather.
- Permanently elastic, with excellent stability.
- 1.0MPa - Equivalent to holding 10Kg per cm\u00b2
- Available in a 300ml cartridge.